Fitness and more specifically CrossFit saved my life. My athletic background began in sports such as water polo, football, and wrestling. After High School I was on a Hot Shot Fire Crew in Southern California and saw first hand the benefits of elite fitness. Once my fire crew career ended, I still had a passion for fitness that never left. Soon after, I became a personal trainer for over 5 years in traditional gym setting. I did not start coaching CrossFit till late 2011. After programming and coaching for a local CrossFit for 3 years, I finally decided to own and operate my own CrossFit box.
I love CrossFit and the community within it. I invite you to become part of that worldwide community and call CrossTown CrossFit your local box.
- Bachelors in Exercise Science – American Military University
- Certified CrossFit LEVEL 3 Coach , CCFT
- CrossFit Level 2
- CrossFit Level 1
- ACE Personal Training Cert
- Sports Nutrition Certificate
- Periodization and Sports specific programming
- 4x California Regional qualifier for male individual athlete – CrossFit Games