Your CrossTown journey starts with a FREE session, either in a 1-on-1 or group setting. Schedule your free session in a time that works for your schedule.
Schedule your free session by emailing us today! email@example.com
1. " I'm not in good enough shape to do this "
- our classes are infinitely scalable and every workout can be modified to any members fitness level.
- Coaches are there as advocates to prescribe modifications when needed
- We educate members on the difference between being uncomfortable and being in pain.
2. " The classes are too intense "
- Many people new to this type of training will likely not know how to gauge their levels of intensity.
- Intensity is something that is added over time as technique improves.
- Our coaches help build the foundation by teaching technique and consistency. Once that is achieved then you add intensity.
3. " I don't want to get hurt "
- Injury occurs when technique breaks down.
4. " How long does it take to see results "
- external results can be seen in as soon as a couple weeks.
- internal results are felt instantly when you start taking charge of your fitness and body.
5. " Do you have a nutrition program "
- Yes, we provide easy guidelines to eating for fitness and results as well as performance
- We offer an additional service that can monitor your macro nutrients and provide meal plans for dietary success.
- Being in a community of like-minded athletes creates an easy and fun atmosphere of encouragement. You can swap recipes with other members and talk about different strategies you have seen success with.
6. " How many times a week should I workout? "
- at least 3x a week, but we see best results with 4-5 days a week.
- 3x a week is also a good option if you do supplemental training outside CrossTown ( triathlons, martial arts, yoga ).